Territorial Army Latest Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Territorial Army: The territorial army comprises of the civilians who give their service to the Indian Army every year for some months. The main difference between the regular army soldiers and the soldiers of territorial army is that the territorial army soldiers are part time soldiers whereas the regular army soldiers are full time soldiers. The candidates interested in applying for the territorial army should have a regular job and are used as soldiers to relieve the regular officers from the burden and help the country in times of difficult situations or natural calamities. You can check out the official website of the territorial army below:
Territorial Army Latest Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Territorial Army
This article will provide you all the details about how to join as a soldier in the territorial army. The notification for the territorial army recruitment 2019 is available on the official website of the army, the link for which is given above. The recruitment for the army is released every year in the month of May and June, the first phase of the selection process is the written examination. The candidates who after clearing the written examination move on to the next round which is the physical fitness test and only after clearing the fitness test and the medical fitness the candidates are selected as the soldiers of the territorial army.
Any male civilian or retired army personnel can apply for the various posts of the territorial army, soldiers currently serving in the Indian Army or any other special forces such as Indian Navy, Air Force, ITBP, BSF etc. cannot apply for the territorial army. The salary is according to the training and the service that the soldiers provide to the army, for each quarter of a day of training a soldier is paid and if the soldier meets the minimum requirement for the training commitment then they earn the yearly tax-free bounty.
The link provided below are according to the joining the candidates want, the candidates can join as a jawan or as an officer in the army by clicking on the link given below:
There is a separate link for Civilians who want to join the Territorial army and the link for that is given below:
The links provided above will give you all the required information about the eligibility criteria required to join the army and also the various recruitment zones that can be used to apply by the candidates. So, please give special attention and focus on the above given links.
How To Join The Indian Territorial Army
Candidates working in govt, semi govt., private, self employed departments can apply for the various position in the territorial army, the age limit ranges from 18 years to 45 years. This article will provide you the information step by step on how to join the territorial army online and will also provide the links for the same.
- Visit the official Territorial Army website, the address of the website is: www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
- After this click on the career named button in the website.
- After that you will reach to another window where on the left side you will see the eligibility criteria which you can check, and below that two other button namely join as an officer and join as an JCO/OR.
- Click on the position that you want to apply for and then you can fill your username and credentials and click on the login button.
- After that enter your details correctly and submit the application form, you will be then considered as a candidate who can participate in the selection process of the territorial army.
- In case if you forget your password, you can click on forgot password and then follow the steps asked. You will receive the OTP on your email or phone number and from there you can reset your password again.
The above given steps and the links are true to our very best knowledge, if you have any complaint or query regarding to the content of the article, you can comment down below and let us know. We will get back to you with the best solution as soon as we can.