Join Indian Army Registration Form – Open Bharti Online Login 2019: Back in the days, when internet and mobiles were not so common it was comparatively a very hectic task to get the registration form and it’s submission. A lot of people used to come to submit their forms and it would take a lot of effort and time in waiting for your turn and then filling and submitting the form. But now with the advancement of technology and mobile communication everywhere, it has become a lot easy than earlier for indian army online registration. Now you don’t have to wait in a line to get all your form related queries, you can just go to the website and register there.
You can apply online for your registration form in this website, you will be provided the link and all the details about the registration form. Before starting of the registration, if you want to know about the basic salary structure and pay of the candidates in army then you can click on the link given below:
Join Indian Army Registration Form – Open Bharti Online Login 2019
According to the new rule set by the government, it is important for all the candidates to register their name in the open bharti online form and then appear for the open bharti rally. Without registration, the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the bharti rally. So, make sure that you register yourself first and then go for further rounds of the test.
If you are a little light handed technology wise and are unable to register online, then don’t worry about it as we will guide you through each and every step for the Indian army registration. The registration links for all the posts of Indian Army such as Tradesman, Clerk, Sepoy Pharma, GD, Technical and nursing are available here and you can register for any of these posts through the link provided here.
How To Register Online For Indian Army Step Wise
Below you will be given all the steps and instructions on how to register on join indian army login page. Step Wise instructions on how to register (with pictures) is provided below and you should have a look at it and then start applying for any position you want. Let’s have a look at the steps below:
- The first step is to visit the Indian Army website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in
- There you can click on the JCO/OR Enrolment button at the screen which will take you to the next page, which will look something like this:Here the next step for you would be to click on the registration button, which is given on the left side of the screen.
- After clicking on registration, you will be redirected to the next page, which will look something like this:
Fill all your details on this form and after confirming and filling the correct details, click on the tick box below the mobile no. column which means that you accept all the terms for registration, and then click on the submit button, then you will be registered.
- After this you will be redirected to the next page, where you can fill some other additional details, the page will look something like this:
After entering all the details, click on save and your registration will be final.
- Take a look at the 2nd point again, now on the right side you will see a column named already registered, there you should insert the username and password which you have created while you were registering for the Indian Army and then click on login.
- After clicking on login, you will then be directed to your profile, where you can make several changes and can update all your details there, don’t forget to click on update after filling all the details.
- Be aware of the indian army registration last date, because you don’t want to miss the date and no submission will be entertained after the last registration date.
Things To Remember While Registering For Indian Army
Now it might have been clear to you about how to register your name in the Indian army website from the above explained paragraph. However there are some things that you need to keep in your mind when you are doing the indian army online registration, some of the things to remember are that you should always fill the correct information and you can also keep your documents with you while filling the form so that no such mistake happen.
Always recheck all the details that you have filled, because it would be easy to correct any mistake (if there is any), and you can then apply for any position that you want to apply for. That was all related to your registration process for Indian Army, if you have any doubt or query then you can comment below and let us know we will try to solve that problem as soon as we can.
Incoming search terms:
- how to register in indian army for registration
- indian army how to enter date of birth in jco or enrolment already register