BSF Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Available Now – CT Technical MTW: If you are going to be a part of the upcoming BSF recruitment and are searching for the admit card, then this article is going to help you to get the admit card for BSF Bharti for CT Technical MTW. BSF conducts more recruitment than the Indian army, that’s why so many people apply here.
Now you all know that without admit card you can’t enter the classroom for a written exam. So this article is especially for you, as here in this article we will provide you the admit card for your written examination.
Check Also: BSF Ranks and Salary Per Month
In BSF, admit card is generally available after 1-2 months of your registration. This website 4rnc.in will surely arrange the admit card for you, but only when it will be available on the official website of the border security force. Till then, stay connected to this page and regularly check for any news related to your admit card.
- 1 BSF Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Available Now – CT Technical MTW
BSF Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Available Now – CT Technical MTW
The BSF Written exam is going to be held for the Group C Constable (Vehicle Mechanical, Auto Electrician, Carpenter, Welder, Painter, Store Keeper, Turner, Fitter & Smith). After successfully applying for the Latest BSF Recruitment 2021, all candidates are looking for their admit card. bsf.nic.in is the official website of the border security force, where you can check your admit card’s availability. Check the link given below.
Admit cards can be downloaded from the above-given link. Download it and don’t forget to carry it with you on the examination day, because without that you can never enter the examination center.
After passing the written exam, you will be selected for the medical test and after passing that, the BSF merit list will be declared and the candidates with their names on the BSF merit list will join the force.
If you are not aware of how the selection process is carried on, have a look at the BSF selection process below:
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- Document verification
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)/PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
Easy way to download BSF Admit card
It’s easy! follow the below-given steps and download it easily without any problem.
- First visit the official website of Border Security Force, which is www.bsf.nic.in.
- Then here you will find the recruitment section in the tabs at the above part of the page.
- Here you can see that there is a link given for downloading the admit card.
- Click on this given link and download the admit card for your exam.
- After downloading the bsf admit card, take a printout of it and keep it with yourselves and carry it whenever you go for the exam.
If there is a problem downloading admit card
Sometimes you will not be able to download your BSF call letter or admit card because of the following cases:
Case 1: If your BSF online form has some errors.
Case 2: If you are not eligible to take the exam.
So, if you think that there has been a mistake and you are eligible and made no mistake while filling the form, then you should immediately contact the BSF officials at their official id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call them at their contact number i.e. 011-24364851 or post your query at the following address:
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003.
BSF Constable Exam Pattern Overview
Here we provide you the exam pattern overview down in a table. So, that you can have an idea about from which subject they are going to ask questions from you.
For The Post Of SI (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop):
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Analytical aptitude ability||25||25|
|Basic knowledge of English & Hindi||25||25|
For The Post Of HC (Master, Engine Driver & Workshop) & CT Crew:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||35||35|
Also, there will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th or 0.25 of the mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer. We also provide you some information regarding the exam:
- Question papers will be printed in bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English both.
- There will be one composite paper of objective type with multiple-choice to be answered on an OMR Sheet.
- The Time Duration of the Examination is 02 Hrs.
- Exam Will Carry Total 100 Questions with a total of 100 Marks.
- The written examination question paper will be consisting of the subjects we mentioned above in the table.
Also, we provide the detail of qualifying marks for the Written Exam down👇:
- Candidates of Gen/OBC/EWS – 35%
- Candidates of SC/ST – 33%
All details mentioned on the Admit Card
Your BSF admit card will have the following details mentioned on it check them carefully:
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Exam center
- Category of the candidate
- BSF date and time
- General instruction
- Guidelines for taking the test
All documents required along with the BSF Admit Card
Along with the BSF admit card, you are also required to carry some other documents that prove your identity:
- The BSF Admit Card is a mandatory document required to be carried to the exam center.
- One photo identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhaar/ PAN Card with attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy also.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if the identity of candidates is in doubt or did not match, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Amid the ongoing pandemic situation, candidates are advised to carry a face mask, hand sanitizer, and essentials to avoid the risks of the virus.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
Between the COVID-19 outbreak, the central government releases some important guidelines that have to be followed by the candidates at the examination center.
- It is important for all the candidates to have the latest version of the ‘Arogya Setu’ App installed on their mobile phones if they don’t have this then they have to show the declaration or negative report of the past 72hrs.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show your risk factor of COVID-19.
- Candidates will have to display the Aarogya Setu status at the entry gate before entering the campus. Thereafter, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones and deposit them at the designated location, you can collect them while exiting the exam center.
- Candidates must carry hand sanitizer, gloves, and face masks at the exam center for their own safety purpose.
- Candidates’ faces should be covered with protective masks every time even outside the campus.
- Candidates must make sure that they don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms. In case they do, their entry will be strictly prohibited on the campus and they are not allowed to appear for the exam at that time.
- Also, candidates will have to maintain the social distancing from each other according to norms at the examination center.
Make sure you check all these details carefully mentioned on your Border Security Force admit card. In case of any discrepancy or missing details, contact the official authorities and get it corrected at the earliest. For contacting them we provide you the contact number which you can access in need.
Hope you get the admit card from this article. We will update this article as soon as there is some new information related to the admit card of bsf on the official website, till then stay tuned. Hopefully, you liked our article on BSF Admit Card 2021 Written Exam Available Now – CT Technical MTW. Still, if you face any problem you can ask us in the comment section. Best of luck with your exam.👍
BSF Admit Card FAQs
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Q. Where to find the Registration number and password?
A. The registration number and password will be displayed on the screen immediately after a successful registration. The same details will be sent to your registered email ID as well. Make sure to save it somewhere safe.
|Q. What if I forget my password?
A. There is a forget password option available on the login page. If you click on that, a new password will be sent to your registered mail ID. Use it to log in and save it somewhere safe.
|Q.How to make corrections if there is any mistake in the admit card?
A. If any information printed on your BSF Admit card is incorrect, then you must immediately contact BSF official authorities via e-mail or phone. We provide you all the contacts up in the article.
|Q. Can I get my BSF Admit Card through offline mode?
A. No, you will not get your BSF Admit Card through offline mode via post or anything. You have to download it from online mode from their official website.